Welcome back to Acupuncture Healthcare!
Your safety, health and comfort are extremely important to us. Please read through these new rules before your next appointment so you know what to expect.
- Appointments will be booked directly with Sarah (07714 721969).
- To accommodate the extra time needed for each patient appointment times will be slightly different.
- Pre-screening and consultation – this will happen by phone the day before your appointment. I will book a time for this call when the appointment is booked.
- Please send Sarah a photo of your tongue, if possible.
- Please sign the Covid-19 consent form before or at your first treatment. We will discuss this on the phone before you arrive. Ongoing treatment will be provided without a new consent form but you will need to confirm that all of the statements are still true.
- Our reception area is no longer used or staffed as we cannot maintain the 2 metre social distancing.
- Please wait outside clinic until you are called in. Text me if you are waiting out of sight so I can call you by phone when I am ready. Do not arrive early for your appointment or be prepared to wait in your car or outside. Clinic will run on time because I have gaps between appointments for disinfecting.
- I will ask you to confirm that you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms (high temperature, new, continuous cough or loss of taste or smell). If you have these symptoms I’m afraid you cannot enter for treatment.
- You will be asked to walk straight into treatment room and immediately wash your hands.
- Please bring as little as possible with you. Leave any belongings in the designated area on the worktop (nearest the window) and sit straight on the couch.
- Please arrive for your appointment on your own. If this is not possible discuss with Sarah in advance, as chaperones also need to be screened.
- If you have a face mask please bring it with you. Otherwise one will be provided when you arrive. I will ask you to wear a mask at all times as long as you can tolerate it safely.
- Cough and sneezes should be caught in a tissue and disposed of immediately before washing your hands again thoroughly.
- If you would like a drink of water whilst at clinic please bring a bottle with you.
Payment and re-booking
- Payment by card or bank transfer required on day of treatment. Card payments can be made online via the website or in clinic. In clinic payment will not be contactless but card reader will be sanitised between uses.
- Cash and cheques will no longer be accepted without prior agreement.
After your appointment
- Please note all treatment involves “close contact” as defined by government guidance. Therefore, if I develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 48 hours of your appointment I will have to provide your name and contact details to the NHS “Test and Trace service”. No treatment details will be passed on.
- If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 48 hours of attending the clinic please let me know as soon as possible so that I can keep others safe.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. I am looking forward to working with you again and hope that these guidelines offer you reassurance that we can work together to keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Phone 07714 721969 (calls or texts welcome)